Friday, February 01, 2008

Pissed beyond belief

This what I dread and ALWAYS hate. Please dont make me wait and keep on waiting. First of all you wanted that movie and asked me to plan something out. I asked for a date, got the date, and was cancelled, because of some unavoidable casualties by other people. Fine, its alright. We postpone it to next week.

You requested everyone not to watch that show and wait for another friend.On my last day in KL b4 going bck Penang for CNY, sure...plan another meeting for the movie. Few days before, everyone asked for Thursday. Everyone is supposed to be free. But well, as usual plans are not important whatsoever. One forgets about it, one unable to go and one watches the movie in a dvd shop. Very convenient. What did i do for the past week then? Few of my other friends asked me for the movie instead. But what? I said I cant because I promised to watch with them. Family asked as well. I said no too. GOD,was I so stupid. Turns out that they are prominent people who done keep up to their words.Words are not important. DONT PLAN ANY OUTING THEN. Dont keep letting me wait. I aint free for today. Have to wake up early tomorrow, and yet i planned to hang out with you guys. Sure, after work i immediately go to TD. Somehow, AS EXPECTED, the plan never materialises. I have been so patient countless of times. And this is one time too much. Sorry if I have gone over the top,but I'm just not in the right mood to keep everyone's feelings intact. And please do keep up to your words. You dont know what the other party sacrificed just to please you.

No comments: