Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's day

Hmm..usually on this date I'll be rambling about how stupid the day is, but unusually I didnt do the same this year. I wonder why :P. In fact, it was the best day I had in a long long time. The ice skating, Ikea, Curve, movie, candlelight dinner and clubbing was such a memorable time. Thanks =) I appreciate it a lot. And especially for the chocs. The wrapping is amazing! Love it so so much. I hope we can get to move on more later on . My mind's only on you at the moment.

Anyways, been MIA-ing for quite some time now due to CNY holidays in Penang and excessive gaming sessions in cc's. I will upload food pics of the gathering in Penang as well. Lets see, what else I havent been updating. Will start working at Toybox from now on on Sundays.Hope it'll be good :P.

I.....need....footie!

No comments: