Monday, June 26, 2006

What a day

Lets see,i'm posting this outta boredom cuz my assignment due date has just been postponed(hell yeah!).....now I'm just too lazy just to do anything,Mmm....this qualifies as a practice for english rite? LOL ive got ESL test tomorrow i'm so laid back now....nvm this blog writing is a practice aint it!bwahaha neways just got better but still cant simply devour food again,can I?My curry crave is so strong i coud've drunk it like water hahahaahaha~!!Weeeeeeeee 24/7 on9 access finally!AARGH i'm so lazy....my books all next to me but i dun bother reading them neways.Developed a new game though today,Squash-Pong,weird game,even rules set up edi wahahaha.Smore pecah so many balls liao hahahaha.Meet so many LC ppl in college.How big do u think a SC clerk can be?Keep your tone down and never dare friggin raise your voice on me ever again,fat ass~!!Wahahaha thats all thats in my mind for now,Guess its time for my imaginations to run free again! Ciao!

No comments: