Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wow...finally only post

hmm damn long time since i ever posted.had no time to post and didnt have internet access.I guess now would be a good time to start posting again.Well lets see,just had footsal today and i suck.I guess even a handicapped person could play better.Weee i love bowling! Yes! i play like shit again,a score of 8x and 118 i think.That's not even qualified for school team.Missed when i was in a roll man.Friends having their own problems.I guess weird stuff happens.Damn a lot assignment in college.Today was one of those days i could relax and stretch myself a bit.Although stress still haunts me,will try cope with it.Anger is also an issue,i guess different people have different personalities,will hv to adapt to changes.Sorry ya if i gossip so much.
Brian thanks so so much for the rides,trouble u only.Uggghhhhhh results sucky~!!accounts test tmr!Anyway if you are reading this,please wait for me.I only ask for a little more time.I have reasons.Well will post more soon! ;)

No comments: