Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bad luck charm

It does really seems that Lady luck has abandoned my cause. Everything I've been doing recently does seem to end up in my disliking. Today, woke up with a headache and sore legs. That wasn't so bad. But I've been trying to call one of my Monash lecturers for consultation but he seems to have evaporated. It's really frustrating, taking into account that I've been trying to reach him for almost 2 months. What I did thereafter just does not seem to go my way. Glad the day has ended. Quite a bad start of the new year.

I'm missing Australia and Singapore so badly. Malaysia's like one of the most boring place to be now. Regretted that i chose to be back early. Ended up spending new year shaking my own hands and hugging myself wishing a happy and prosperous new year. Kind of being a loner. Couldnt do anything though, considering all my friends went for their own parties or another.

I'm also really missing someone so badly. Fate has brought us together, and now it has brought us apart. I'm just hoping it will turn out well soon. To you, I love you more than anything right now and I really need you like a heart needs a beat.Missing you so badly.

I'm hating life as how it is now. As Earl Nightingale would say "Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us". I've been trying to adhere to the beliefs of what joy life could enrich us but it never seems justified. Now I do however, believe that the greatest punishment God can impale on us is life itself.

Till then-
(Praying for a better tomorrow)

No comments: