Monday, January 21, 2008

Standing up and moving along

Wow, what another I've had again. Spent my day today boardgaming. It was fun! Lovethe boardgames, although not the explaining bit. Took me around an hour in total to explain Starcraft the board game this time round. Played other simpler ones like jungle speed too. Thankfully I never slammed the "stick" into Joel's face again haha! After that, we finally managed to play Rockband on Ps3 ( it was previously dominated by a few...rather noisy "rockers"). Love the guitars =D. I love relaxing at toybox. For u guys that dont know what it is, it's a shop that sells and also rent boardgames. It also have hobby leagues for trading card games such as WoW, VS and Spoils. Check it out at http://www.toybox.com.my/.


After thinking for quite some time Ive decided to move on. I guess its better than staying depressed all the time,right? I want something that can last. I dont want to be hurt no more. Please save me. I need someone to pull me back up. I'm hidden in an alcove of darkness. Show me and lead me the way whoever that may be. Please be the one for me. Everyone is meant and bound to be together with someone they love. I'm still waiting...I believe someday that person will come. I wont let go that chance again. I want to learn how to love again.





And listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ATJiBowt8
Love this song so so much =D

No comments: