Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Friends

Well, I guess its the time where I post photos of all my friends. Sorry, no pun intended haha. Please ensure you are 18 and above before you view the pix......And if ure not, "the management of this blog will not be responsible to any harm caused by the obscene photos below".






I'm not joking

1st pic: Kelvin trying to look cute on the bunny machine (We forced him on)
2nd: Kien Lin.If only get to see him more often
3rd: Harold with the "dead fish" look
4th: Briyani looking a bit serious. (Crazy monkey who will nvr stay still, very unpredictable)
5th: Marcus, with "sperm" on his face
6th: Ravin aka poser boy.( You look good being vain, u know)
7th: Kali stoning while driving
8th: Richard licking some sperm (its kelv's bday cake la)
















They're just pictures of my close friends. Love u guys lol
p/s these pics were taken and posted without permission. Sue me hehe. Or thank me for promoting u guys lol






No comments: