Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Loner-Boy

I feel lonely. I feel audacious. I feel....stupid. I have no idea what I'm going through now. Its like every single emotions just got mixed up together in a blender.If emotions were tangible,mine would look like this.


I just despise people who give their opinion of another person when they dont even know them well.(Well, dont I resemble a hypocrite, now then). With all due respect, you are entitled to express freely your opinion. I'm just looking at the moral-side point of view. Of course I'm hurt by those comments. Do I look like someone with bad intentions? I never judged anyone expressly without knowing them better. (I dont always follow that principle,of course). I'm just confused. Even my post for today is confusing. I'm lost, I dont know what to do. I feel like confronting the person involved but I know its not wise. I hope you read my blog and understand how I feel. I dont want this to continue but i cant help it. If you think you know best, the give me a single piece of constructive advice and not just give the final conclusion. I'll gladly appreciate it

On the brighter side, I'll post pics of my trip up in Aussie soon as ive just received the pix =).

No comments: